The ARMD processor modules require the following hardware:
- Supplied by RBTS, Inc., either a hardware memory key (USB port) or a software-based standalone or network concurrent access key. Please specify key preference at time of purchase.
- For the 3-D Shaft Viewer, a modern GPU assisted graphics card supporting Microsoft DirectX 9.0c with on-board antialiasing.
In general, if after installing the latest driver for your graphics adapter you cannot open the 3-D Shaft Viewer, the graphics adapter may not be supported, please contact RBTS for further assistance.
- NVidia: Geforce2 or higher required, Geforce 4(non-mx) or higher recommended.
- ATI: Radeon 7500 or higher required, Radeon 9600 or higher recommended.
- SiS, Intel and S3 cards might or might not be supported.